Aadhar Card Download, Step by Step instructions for Aadhar Card Download by Using Enrollment Number and Aadhar number at uidai.gov.in official website.
Are you annoyed in visiting the Aadhar entering Center once more and once more to induce your Aadhar Card that you have got already applied 2-3 months ago? Well, to handle such problems UIDAI has launched associate innovative answer for all candidates through that they will simply get their Aadhar Card online and also the name of the service is Eaadhar.
Aadhar Card Download Using Aadhar Number & Enrollment Number
E-Aadhaar is an internet portal from wherever candidates, whose biometric and demographic data is completed, will simply transfer the digital copy of their E-Aadhaar Card and E-Aadhaar Letter, once their Aadhaar variety is generated. when receiving a heap of complaints concerning unfinished applications, UIDAI had finally proclaimed within the starting of 2013 to launch this online service for the convenience of the candidates. Now, candidates will simply transfer their E-Aadhaar Card online from the compass of their house and take the output of the cardboard for more references.
To get the E-Aadhaar Card online candidates have to be compelled to have 3 essential details with them:
- Enrolment variety with Date & Time
- Full Name of the applier
- Area Pin Code
How to Download Aadhar Card Online at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in official website
There are two ways that you can download Aadhar Card.
- Aadhar Card Download using Aadhar Number
- Aadhar Card Download using Enrollment Number
Aadhar Card Download Using Aadhar Number
- First, you have to visit Aadhar Self Service Portal Download Eaadhar link.
- Now Enter your Aadhar Number in the below-provided field.
- After that, you have to Enter the full name which appears in the Aadhar Car Number, Pincode.
- Now Enter captcha text in the field.
- You will receive One Time Passcode (OTP) on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the provided box then, click to “Validate and Download”.
- The Aadhar Card Download on your device. It will be protected with Passcode. If you want to open it then, you have to enter your Area Pincode.
- If you don’t remember your Mobile number then, you can Download Aadhar Card by following another method.
Aadhar Card Download Using Enrollment Number
- Visit the UIDAI resident portal at uidai.gov.in.
- Now, select the Enrolment Id by default.
- Here, you need to Enter your Enrollment ID.
- After that Enter your full name which similar at the time you submitted Aadhar Card Application.
- Now, Enter Pincode, Image which appearing and Mobile Number.
- Click to “Get OTP” code.
- You will receive OTP code on your registered mobile number.
- Now, Enter OTP code and Click on “Validate to Download” link.
- Finally, Aadhar Card will Download on your device to PDF format. It is a fully protected file.
- If you want to open it then, you need to enter your area pin code.
The attention-grabbing a part of this e-Aadhaar portal is that it permits the candidates to transfer their e-Aadhar Card anytime and as several time as they need, however they have to own all 3 details handy with them before continuing with the method. The Aadhar Card is cherished original Aadhaar Card, so the output of E-Aadhaar Card can function address and ID proof of the candidates until the time they receive the initial Aadhaar Card by post. those who have lost their Aadhaar Card might also follow similar steps to induce their e-Aadhaar Card online until the time they reapply for a similar and receive the initial copy from UIDAI. this may save each their time and energy that they have to speculate whereas applying once more for a duplicate copy of their Aadhaar Card.